Natural Methods for Increasing Your Fertility
Join us for a three part talk discussing a holistic approach to understanding and improving your fertility!
Brianna Sinatra, MD Naturopathic Doctor
- The importance of Preconception Care and Strategies for Starting Now!
- Foundational Supplements for Couples Trying to Conceive
- Lab Testing for Fertility from a Naturopathic Integrative Care Model
- How to Address the Underlying Cause/s Impairing Optima Fertility
Rebecca (Plum) Elowen, LM, CPM, IBCLC Licensed Midwife
- Demystifying How to Chart your Ovulation Cycle
- Little-known and Highly Treatable Factors that can affect Fertility
- Exploring the Many Options Between Trying on your Own and IVF
- Advocating for a Personalized, Respectful & Informed Conception Experience
Nicole Fugo Zibelman, LAc, RYT Acupuncturist & Yoga Teacher
- Understanding your Menstrual Cycle & Fertility from the Chinese Medicine Perspective
- Balancing Yin & Yang for Optimal Fertility with Herbs & Nutrition
- Stress Reduction Tools in Improving Fertility: Meditation & Yoga Tools for Fertility
Offered at The Luma Center in Petaluma.
For more information or to learn about upcoming classes, please click here to email me.
"I have been struggling with infertility for a couple of years, and I found this seminar extremely informative and refreshing. It was great to get female perspectives! It's occurred to me this week after the seminar that almost all my doctors (and the acupuncturist I briefly tried) have been men, and their approach has felt very different. I feel I learned new information (about menstrual cycles, progesterone treatments, wellness and acupuncture) at the seminar, and I feel empowered to explore more options before diving in to IVF (which I feel is heavily pushed by infertility doctors)."